Logo Use Guidelines
In order to protect and grow the SWPPP Internship™ Program, BCK Programs, LLC has developed and trademarked a distinguishable logo. When displaying the SWPPP Internship logo, please follow the guidelines below.
- Do not obscure or cover the ™ symbol in the logo.
- Keep sufficient clear space around the logo.
- Never use the design on similarly-colored backgrounds
- Do not stretch or distort the logo.
- Do not change the logo colors
When possible, please use the following fonts:
- Oswald in SWPPP Aqua
- Muli in black
SWPPP Blue: C=100, M = 45, K=37
SWPPP Aqua: C=100, Y=19, K=16
SWPPP Blue: 005288
SWPPP Aqua: 0096BB
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help.